From September through November, Napa Valley is alive with celebrations to celebrate the season’s harvest. Each community hums with parties and festivals featuring themes related to the business of viticulture and winemaking.
Whether you are visiting for the first time or more often, the best way to kick off your stay is in a hot air balloon Napa Valley. From heights above the Valley, you’ll view wineries, rows of vines, bustling communities, and the breathtaking backdrop that make up Napa Valley’s delightful setting. Dedicated to providing a memorable and safe experience, our professional staff at Balloons Above the Valley has been offering their one-of-a-kind hot air balloon Napa experience for over 40 years.
Preview All the Festivals and Harvest Parties from Above
From your slowly drifting, lofty perspective during your hot air balloon Napa excursion, you will observe much of harvest activity plus some of the social events in action. If some in your party choose to keep their fee closer to the earth, Balloons Above the Valley will allow them to send you off, transport them in the “chase vehicle, and rejoin you as you disembark from your hot air balloon Napa Valley.
A sampling of a few Upcoming Events:
- Sunday, October 21: Brunch in Bloom: Enjoy the delightful sunshine and sip Chandon while sharing delectable pastries, fruits, and salads and other foods at a communal table.
- Thursday, October 25: Robert Mondavi Spotlight on Emerging Chefs: Dinner with Chef Elise Kornak
- Friday, October 26: Fairwinds Estate’s Winery After Dark: Winetasting with food and live entertainment.
- Saturday, October 27: Howell Mountain Harvest Celebration: Excellent Small Bites served with excellent wines and a silent auction of rare wines and wine experiences.
- Saturday, October 27: Eat, Drink, and Be Scary at Trefethen Family Vineyards including a visit to their “spooky” old winery, scary music, fun, and great wines.
- Saturday, November 3: Free Harvest Festival at Connolly Ranch, 3-6 PM: Fun for all ages, the Connolly Ranch Harvest Festival includes picnicking, touring the gardens, live music, and old-fashioned exhibits.
For a complete Napa Valley experience, enjoy a hot air balloon Napa Valley ride with Balloons Over Napa before heading to your other events and festivals.
Try Balloons Above the Valley to Round Out Your Adventure
The oldest, most innovative company engaged in hot air balloon Napa scenic trips is Balloons Above the Valley. The company offers unique options that incorporate breakfast and a flight, flight and lunch, or a flight, lunch, and wine tour in a single package.
For information regarding hot air balloon Napa adventures, check out the available packages. For reservations or questions, call 1-800-464-6824.