California is a West Coast state that offers amazing activities for its millions of tourists, including hot air balloon rides in San Francisco, especially in the wine-growing regions of Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
When you are brave and adventurous enough to go on a hot air balloon, you won’t miss out when your balloon ride is with Balloons Above the Valley! You may think you’ve seen enough of Napa’s beauty from the ground, the porch of the restaurant where you’re dining or the balcony from your hotel. But it is nothing compared to viewing the gorgeous, vineyard-dominated stretches of Napa Valley from up in the sky.
You plan to have a grand San Francisco getaway including a couple of wine tours and you plan to enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride. But at the same time you want to save yourself from the additional burden of scheduling your itinerary when you have to plan and budget the trip on your own.
Balloons Above the Valley (BATV) will help you iron out the difficulties of setting up your Napa Valley travel plans. We provide excellent packages that allow you to visit wine tours as well as enjoy sunrise hot air balloon rides. For instance, the San Francisco Balloon & Wine Tour Package is pre-planned with everything you will want. At only $836 for two people, this is the perfect tour package for you and your loved one, or you and your best travel buddy, over two glorious days. Here’s what is in store for you with this package:
- Your 7-hour wine tour starts when BATV’s transportation partner Napa Valley Wine Country Tours picks you up from one of three meet-up locations in downtown San Francisco.
- You will be transported from the city to the wine country inside a limo bus where you will experience comfort and luxury. Enjoy an on-board fresh and delicious breakfast with a mimosa! During the trip, you will also have the opportunity to stop and have a panoramic view at the Golden Gate Bridge. Of course, you’ll want to bring your camera so you can get a picture of you with the bridge in the background.
- As you make your way through the wine country, your knowledgeable chauffeur will guide you to the interesting and remarkable points. You will have a chance to visit a couple of wineries in Napa and Sonoma valleys as well as to engage in olive oil tasting. Please note: the wineries visited change each day, so you may visit a different set of wineries if you choose this package in the future.
- You will also experience a delicious picnic lunch at the winery.
- Finally, when the guests have finished their lunch at the winery, they will be brought to Napa and dropped off at any Napa Valley Hotel.
This is the day you are waiting for — the sunrise hot air balloon ride!
- Meet with other balloon guests at the Napa Valley Marriott where you will enjoy a freshly-prepared breakfast and Starbucks coffee before being driven to the hot air balloon launch site.
- At the launch site you will watch the amazing process of inflating a hot air balloon. Once it is fully inflated, you may go inside the basket. Then you’re off! You will gradually ascend from the ground and up in the sky…the airborne adventure begins!
- You will find yourself floating peacefully in the sky as you view the spectacular, peerless views of the Napa Valley – a neat and endless patchwork of vineyards and brilliantly verdant mountains bathed in the glow of the sunrise. Don’t miss this opportunity to take pictures of the lovely Napa Valley landscape — everywhere you look is paradise!
- After the flight, you and the other guests will be treated to a post-flight brunch that offers only the freshest seasonal buffet-style menu, with champagne.
Following the brunch, guests will be able to choose what activities to experience. Here are a couple of post-flight brunch suggestions that are part of BATV package:
- Chalk Hill Winery – It is a winery located on the beautiful and extravagant Chalk Hill Estate in the city of Healdsburg, in Sonoma County. Their wines are made from the grapes gathered directly from the rich soils of the estate, therefore producing especially delicate and high-quality wines. If you want to have a fabulous brunch, you may choose Chalk Hill Winery. The area for the post-flight brunch is located in the winery’s dining hall, which sits on top of the hill. This is a beautiful place to have your exquisite brunch as well as enjoy more fantastic views of the vineyards.
- Langtry Estates Vineyard – This is one of the largest privately-owned properties in California. The Langtry Estates Vineyard had been previously owned and operated by Lily Langtry, an actress renowned for her beauty. The estate is located in the beautiful and scenic Guenoc Valley, Lake County, just about a fifteen-minute drive from Napa’s Pope Valley. The winery, which looks over the picturesque Detert Reservoir, is famous for producing Cabernet Sauvignon’s.
So why are you still waiting? You don’t have to worry about the rates because Balloon Above the Valley’s hot air balloon and wine tour packages are luxurious but affordable. Once you’ve tried riding our hot air balloons, viewed exciting and gorgeous scenery, enjoyed the unbeatable selection of freshly-prepared pre-flight breakfasts and post-flight brunches at these beautiful wineries, we’re sure you’ll come back for more! You have one of the safest and most enjoyable hot air balloon rides in San Francisco with Balloons Above the Valley.