Since Halloween occurs at the pinnacle stage of Napa’s grape harvest with all the usual festivals and parties, this holiday adds more creative and exciting ways to celebrate. An exhilarating takeoff, flight, and landing in costume during a hot air balloon California ride is the ultimate capstone (and photo op) of this fantastic event.
After a hot air balloon California ride with the trusted professionals at Balloons Above the Valley, there is much more to do in Napa on Halloween. Wineries, communities, and organizations throughout the Valley break out their unique Halloween-themed recipes, wines, and spookiest decorations to thrill visitors and locals alike. While there is always plenty of excitement during harvest season, Halloween is a real highlight.
What to Do In Napa Valley for Halloween
Begin All Hallow’s Eve with a pastry before your hot air balloon California ride with Balloons Above the Valley. After a gentle liftoff, you soar silently aloft to observe miles of vineyards and agriculture surrounding friendly communities and beautiful estates.
After a gentle landing of your hot air balloon California ride, you are ready to begin the day’s Halloween doings.
After your hot air balloon California ride, official activities begin days before the official date of Halloween.
Some of the 2018 Napa Valley Halloween activities are:
- Sunday, October 21-Pumpkin Carving– Family Fun at Farmstead at Longmeadow Ranch. Each participant will receive cider, a pumpkin, and carving tools for $10 each.
- Friday, October 26- Pagan Ball– Castello de Amarosa- dress in your most imaginative and scary costume for dancing, wine, food, and fun. $175 General Admission
- Saturday, October 27-Halloween on the Hill- Rutherford Hill Winery $85 General Admission
- Sunday, October 28- Family Funday Special Edition– CIA at Copia- games, art, family fun, cider, and more at 1:30 PM. Tickets: $15.00
- Sunday, October 28- Interactive Paranormal Ghost Winery Tour- Flora Springs Winery, St. Helena. Giant dancing skeletons, epic decorations, and more in Napa’s last remaining Ghost Winery, built between 1860 and 1900. The tour includes holiday wine tasting and an excellent lunch.
Cap Off an Excellent Halloween Adventure with a Hot Air Balloon California Ride
Following your many Napa Halloween adventures, catch your breath while recalling about all the Halloween fun you experienced with an invigorating hot air balloon California ride.
Learn more about hot air balloon California rides at Balloons Above the Valley website or phone 1-800-464-6824.