Photo courtesy of www.donapa.com
Another Napa Valley summer is ending, and fall is approaching. The weather will be turning a bit cooler as the harvest activity begins to swing into high gear.
However, Napa Valley is never all work and no play. The beautiful autumn weather inspires outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and picnicking along with those unforgettable excursions on one of the famous Napa Valley hot air balloon rides.
Spend any beautiful fall day strolling the pristine communities of Napa Valley to discover some of California’s finest restaurants, shops, galleries, and wine tasting venues.
And, there is much to do this fall in Napa Valley. Communities and businesses are offering events and classes to entertain and educate throughout the fall season.
Uptown Theatre in Napa
Come inside and enjoy world-class entertainment at the Uptown Theatre on weekends in September and October. Here are some upcoming performances:
- Friday, September 6, 8 PM David Crosby
- Saturday September 21, 7 & 9:45 PM Ron White
- Sunday, September 22, 8 PM Boz Skaggs
- Friday, September 27, 8 PM Adam Carolla
- Sunday, September 29, 8 PM Jim Messina
- Saturday, October 12, 8 PM Get the Led Out – Tribute Band
- Saturday, October 26, 8 PM Lewis Black
Napa Valley College of Performing Arts
- Friday, September 13 at 7 PM
- Live Performance: Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Friday-Saturday Oct 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
- Live Performance: The Belle of Amherst
Open Studios Napa Valley 2019
- September 21 & 22, 28 & 29
- Presented on the last two weekends of September, Open Studios Napa Valley is a self-guided, art discovery tour through Napa. Stroll the village to view the latest artistic creations of Napa Valley’s creative artists.
Safeway Open at the Silverado Resort & Spa
- September 23-29 – Watch some of the greatest golfers in the world participate in the Safeway Open, an official PGA event. This is a fan-friendly event that also presents live entertainment with outdoor concerts at night featuring performances by Jake Owen, Bad Company, and Rob Thomas.
Napa Hot Air Balloon Ride
While there is much to do in Napa Valley in the fall season, start at least one day by greeting the morning sun in a Balloons Above the Valley Napa hot air balloon.
This memorable experience (and incredible photo-op) is a wonderful way to view the Valley, communities, vineyards, and mountainous backdrop from a truly unique perspective.
For information and reservations for safe, yet breathtaking hot air balloon rides Napa Valley, visit our Balloons Above the Valley website.
Or, call us for your Napa hot air balloon ride at 1-800-464-6824.