The Napa Valley harvest is complete and the holiday celebrations have begun. Complete with a Christmas season Napa hot air balloon ride, December is a joyous time to recall another successful year with holiday dinners, wine tastings, live music, and more. Each community adds their unique flavor of entertainment with special events for everyone.
What’s Happening in Napa During January
A list of events presented during the Christmas and New Year season is extensive. While there are hundreds of events during this time, here is a just a sampling:
- Holiday Light Tours Trolley in Downtown Napa: Each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 6:30-8:00 PM through December 23, the Napa Valley Wine Trolley will tour Napa’s downtown and Victorian neighborhoods to behold the extraordinary holiday lighting. The fare is $30 for adults and $10 per child.
- Napa on Ice: Days or evenings through January 6th (except Christmas Day), individuals and families can enjoy ice skating on the 6,300 square foot outdoor ice rink at Napa Expo. Ice skates are available for rent.
- Holiday Art Spark Family Studio: On December 15 from 1:00-3:30 PM, families may visit the diRosa Center for Contemporary Art to learn new artistic techniques while creating projects for family members of all ages. Advance tickets are required. The cost is $15 for adults, $5 for children aged 4-12, and free for children 3-years and younger.
- Twelve Days of Christmas®: Each Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from December 7 until December 22, The Restaurant at Meadowood team presents their Twelve Days of Christmas event. Chefs from around the world join Chef Christopher Kostow to create unique dishes from locally grown and inspired ingredients. This year’s charity event will benefit St. Helena Pre-School for All. The 2018 roster includes renowned chefs from Singapore, Bolivia, Poland, Slovenia, France, and more.
- JaMSessions Live Music: Each Thursday and Friday evening from 9-11 PM, enjoy live music in the Wine and Music Studio at JaM Cellars in Napa.
Napa Hot Air Balloon Gift Ideas
Although the average temperature in December is a mild 55°F (12.8°F), consider gifting friends and loved ones with a Napa hot air balloon trip this year. Now is the time to make reservations for your 2019 Napa hot air balloon experience with the legendary Balloons Above the Valley. You may select from a variety of Napa hot air balloon gift packages that may include the balloon ride, an exceptional brunch, and even an organized wine tour.
Balloons Above the Valley Napa hot air balloon rides provide a safe and memorable 3-hour experience complete with one-of-a-kind photo-ops as you soar gently above the vineyards during your Napa hot air balloon ride.
Visit the our site to learn more about their exciting Napa hot air balloon package options.
For more information about Napa hot air balloon excursions, phone the experienced professionals at Balloons Above the Valley at 1-800-464-6824. Tickets for your Napa hot air balloon experience may be purchased online also.