Businesses and communities of the wine regions of Napa Valley and Sonoma County are once again cooking up some truly memorable New Year 2020 celebrations. Scores of hotels, nightclubs, communities, and restaurants are once again presenting exciting fun and food-filled events for the New Year festivities.
Don’t forget you can greet the last morning of 2019 or the first morning of 2020 with an unforgettable Napa hot air balloon ride over the gorgeous landscape of the Valley – or snag a balloon ride gift certificate for the holidays!
New Year’s Eve in Napa Valley
- Goose and Gander in St. Helena presents their annual New Year’s Eve Speakeasy Gala. Dinner and dancing with cocktails and ragtime music will accompany two dinner seatings.
- Blue Note in Napa headlines Kenny G. Join this world-famous, iconic musician for a delightful dinner with wine as you count down the minutes until midnight.
- Carneros Resort and Spa is presenting “Bubbles and Bow Ties” for New Year’s Eve. Besides live music and an open bar, the venue offers an open bar, endless champagne, and late-night bites.
New Year’s Eve in Sonoma
- Santa Rosa’s Countdown Downtown Event in Courthouse Square begins at 8:00 PM. Activities include a variety of music and plenty of locally produced libations. The event will host both the East Coast and West Coast “midnights” for those who wish to head home early.
- Happy New Year, Charlie Brown! at the Charles M. Schulz Museum begins at 10:00 AM on New Year’s Eve. For kids of all ages, enjoy the Happy New Year, Charlie Brown! movie, and peruse the museum. While there, you should visit the special re-creation of the Charles Schulz studio.
New Year’s Day 2020
- Napa Valley Resolution 5k or 10K Run: For the genuinely hale and hearty resolutionists, rise with the New Year, strap on your runners, and head out for Yountville’s morning run to benefit the Napa Valley Vine Trail. The race begins at the Yountville Community Center and meaders through the town and passes through the California Veterans Home.
- Disco Hangover Brunch at Solage in Calistoga: For the somewhat less hale and hearty, Solage is offering Chef Gustav’s signature brunch from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Resolve to Soar in a Napa Hot Air Balloon in 2020
Whether you choose to end 2019 with a hot air balloon ride Bay Area ride or save it for after the year begins, you can reserve your Napa hot air balloon ride with Balloons Above the Valley.
You might even defer your ride until later in the year or give the gift of flight to family or friends with a Balloons Above the Valley gift certificate.
For more information and to make reservations for a pleasurable and safe Napa hot air balloon ride, visit the Balloons Above the Valley website. Or, call Balloons Above the Valley at 1-800-464-6824.