Celebrating the Holiday season in Wine Country can be a memorable experience for everyone. The festivities, mild climate, and the general sigh of relief that the annual harvest is done all contribute to many delightful community-wide celebrations. The December calendar is packed with activities created for seasonal enjoyment by locals and visitors alike.
After a one-hour hot air balloon Napa Valley excursion, visitors enjoy outdoor ice skating, touring the area’s Holiday lighting, riding the Christmas Train, and enjoying the extensive dining and wine tasting offerings. Weather not ideal for a balloon rid? Consider gift certificates which you can use during the warmer months!
What to Do During the Holiday Season in Napa Valley
Each year, communities and businesses throughout Napa present memorable and entertaining events to celebrate the season. Here are just a few:
“The Nutcracker” at Napa Valley Performing Arts Center
- Performances for this most popular and timeless holiday ballet presentation will be held on December 15 and 16 with performances at 2:00 and 7:00 PM.
ABBA-solutely Christmas at the Napa Valley Performing Arts Center
- The international touring ABBA-tribute group will perform the uplifting songs from the original pop group featured in “Mama Mia.” The performance will be held on December 22 at 7:30 PM.
- During the holiday season, the famous Napa Valley Wine Train magically becomes the Santa Train as it chugs to the “North Pole” aka Yountville. Besides hot cocoa and fresh cookies, guests will enjoy musical entertainment that features Santa himself. The Santa Train runs until December 28 at 5:00 and 7:15 PM.
St. Helena Jingle All the Way
- Held in Lyman Park until December 28 on Thursdays and Fridays from 4-8 PM and Noon to 8 PM on Saturdays and Sundays, St. Helena hosts their inaugural holiday event. The festivities include plenty of holiday entertainment and ice skating for families. Santa will be present as families enjoy food and holiday fun.
New Year’s Eve Dinner and Jazz
- At the beautiful Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa, enjoy the dinner, dancing, and champagne from 6 PM to 12:30 AM on New Year’s Eve. Following the delicious meal, the dancing continues in the Ballroom to the sounds of a live band.
Reserve Your Hot Air Balloon Napa Valley with Balloons Above the Valley for 2019.
- Aglorious adventure, a hot air balloon Napa Valley ride floats gracefully above the Valley’s vineyards and communities. With mountains as a backdrop and the serenity of a hot air balloon Napa Valley adventure, your group will see the region from a perspective that earthbound visitors cannot. Following your hot air balloon ride Napa Valley, enjoy a delicious brunch before setting out on a wine tasting tour as an optional package addition.
Make sure you add a hot air balloon Napa Valley to your New Year’s bucket list. For more information about a hot air balloon Napa Valley experience, visit the Balloons Above the Valley website. For now or during 2019, you may reserve your hot air balloon Napa Valley ride online.
Or, phone Balloons Above the Valley for your hot air balloon Napa Valley ride at 1-800-464-6824.