An Easter hunt, brunch and a Napa Valley balloon ride are the best ways to enjoy an Easter weekend in Napa Valley. Restaurants throughout the Valley offer special meals on Easter, a great chance for families to relax and enjoy the beauty, serenity, and plenty of activity of Napa Valley’s many venues.
Hurry to start the excitement off with wonderful and exhilarating Easter weekend Napa Valley Balloon Ride with Napa’s favorite hot air balloon company, Balloons Above the Valley. Hurry to make your reservation for hot air balloon rides Napa above stunning wine country followed by a delicious gourmet champagne brunch.
Easter Egg Hunts in Napa Valley
Napa Valley is for families. Throughout the communities of Napa Valley. Easter Egg Hunts and other family happenings are on tap. Here are a few of the free upcoming events:
- Egg-stravaganza, United Methodist Church, Napa, April 20 @ 10:00 am: Egg decorating, games, and an Easter Egg Hunt for the whole family to enjoy.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Sunday Brunch at the Vista Collina Resort, Napa, April 21 @ 10:30 am: In addition to the hunt, participants can enjoy live music, food and fun, and even photographs with the Easter Bunny.
Easter Brunch in Napa Valley
Easter Brunch is a highlight event at many venues in Napa Valley. Local restaurants, wineries, hotels, and other businesses offer this delightful option for Easter weekend.
- Balloons Above the Valley: Kick it up a notch with a safe and enjoyable Napa Valley balloon ride on Easter weekend. After your enjoyable drift among the clouds over Napa Valley, you can head immediately for a delicious gourmet-prepared brunch and even a wine tour afterward. Hot air balloon rides Napa are an amazing way to celebrate the holiday!
- Easter Brunch at FARM, Carneros Resort and Spa, April 21 @ 10am: Serving a multi-course brunch, family-style and a special kid’s menu. If you want to attend this brunch event and experience hot air balloon rides Napa, our single balloon ride ends early enough for you to catch this event.
- Charlie Palmer Steak House, Napa, April 21: Presenting several stations of top-quality seafood, steaks, lamb, omelets and more.
- Village Lawn @ Vista Collina Resort, Napa, April 21 @10:30am: Serving omelets, seafood, sushi, prime rib, fruits and vegetables and a welcome glass of Napa’s sparkling wine.
- Silverado Resort and Spa, Napa, April 21 @ 10:30am: An annual event at Silverado, the Easter Brunch offers many selections, perfect for the entire family.
Napa Valley Balloon Rides and Brunch
A true highlight of an Easter or any other weekend is a Napa Valley balloon ride. As you travel through the Valley, you will undoubtedly spot at some colorful hot air balloon rides Napa drifting slowly across the sky.
Make Easter memories in Napa Valley. The experienced pilots of Balloons Above the Valley have been safely transporting passengers above the Valley landscape for over three decades. For more information about an enjoyable Napa Valley Balloon Ride, visit us online. You can learn about the various packages offered and even make your reservation for your flight and Easter Brunch.
If you have questions about hot air balloon rides Napa Valley, phone the professionals at Balloons Above the Valley at 800-464-6824.