With Father’s Day just around the corner on June 16, make plans to do something special for him this year. Sure, he appreciates new socks and golf balls, but what about a gift that your special man will never forget?
Delight him with an experience he will long remember and appreciate for a long time. Try knocking his new socks off with a gift certificate for an iconic hot air balloon Napa Valley ride over the manicured vineyards and pristine communities of the area.
Balloons Above the Valley offers additional packages that include an early morning hot air balloon Napa Valley flight, gourmet champagne brunch, and even a wine tour.
Make the Most of Father’s Day in Napa Valley
June is a glorious time to be in Napa Valley. The weather is perfect, the vines are developing, and the social and entertainment scene is in full swing. You should plan to extend your Father’s Day celebration to several days to make the most of your visit.
Following your thrilling hot air balloon Napa Valley ride, brunch, there are plenty more memorable events in the area to make your Father’s Day celebration more memorable.
Many local venues are holding Father’s Day-specific celebrations.
- Father’s Day BBQ at the View Restaurant Patio at Chardonnay Golf Club is complete with plenty of side dishes and desserts from 11 AM to 4 PM.
- Winemaker for a Day at Raymond Vineyard and Cellar gives your celebrant a chance to learn about winemaking and even make his own wine from the local appellations. You can also take bottles of your specially blended and personally labeled wine home.
- Father’s Day on the Napa Valley Wine Train offers an unforgettable experience for enjoying the lush Valley scenery while riding in a classic 1915 vintage train car. Enjoy a multi-course gourmet lunch, local wines, and even a tour and tasting at the Grgich Winery.
- Hike or bike on Napa Valley’s many trail options while observing the scenic vineyards, the breathtaking panorama, and those majestic hot air balloon Napa Valley rides that are transporting other lucky fathers and families across the sky.
- Father’s Day Celebration at Cliff Lede Vineyards, Yountville, light bites, wine sampling, and live music by Alec Fuhrman
- Father’s Day at Copia at Grove will be extra special this year as the Chef grills up tri-tips all day from 11:30 AM to close. Enjoy the wines and excellent live music by Roem Baur. Try some light competition with a game of bocce ball.
Plan Ahead with Balloons Above the Valley
Your Napa Valley Father’s Day itinerary should begin with an exhilarating morning hot air balloon Napa Valley experience. Enjoy the magnificent scenery as you and your co-passengers drift gently through the clouds. Point out some of your upcoming and past destinations as you float safely above.
Balloons Above the Valley has been providing safe and enjoyable hot air balloon Napa Valley rides for over three decades. Check out Balloons Above the Valley website to learn more, make your Father’s Day reservations, or purchase your gift certificates for future hot air balloon Napa Valley flights.
Or, if you have questions, phone the experts at 1-800-464-6824.