- Sunday, May 27: E-Auction opens with 150 lots for bidding by wine lovers around the world.
- Thursday, May 31: Vintner Welcome Parties catered by recognizable, world-class chefs.
- Friday, June 1: Napa Valley Barrel Auction including entries from 100 Valley winemakers followed by vintner-hosted dinners and auction.
- Saturday, June 2: Live Auction and After Party
All of this fun, excitement, and celebration, hosted by the Mondavi family, has raised over $180 million since 1981 to help 100,000 lives each year.
Between Auction Events, Soar the Skies with Balloon Rides Napa Valley
The most creative and enjoyable hot air balloon rides Napa offers are conducted by Balloons Above the Valley. The company offers four high-value packages with each including a breathtaking and enjoyable hot air balloon rides Napa Valley.
The Balloons Above the Valley options include:
- Best balloon rides Napa offering approximately 60-minutes aloft, with pre-flight coffees and pastries and a group photo taken before launch.
- After the most fun and safest one-hour hot air balloon rides Napa offers, the passengers disembark for a quality post-flight champagne brunch.
- A superb choice includes one hour balloon rides Napa Valley excursion followed by a top-notch champagne brunch and a Wine Tour Package. This prearranged and exceptional Wine Tour is conducted by Napa Valley Wine Country Tours.
- A unique 2-day San Francisco to Wine Country Hot Air Ballooning and Wine Tour by Balloons Above the Valley package is the ultimate option for participants to complement their Auction Napa Valley experience.
Contact Balloons Above the Valley
Whether or not you can make it to Auction Napa Valley, elevate your weekend by reserving your Balloons Above the Valley hot air balloon rides Napa experience. The breathtaking experience of viewing the Valley’s broad expanse of vineyards, agricultural lands, and communities against an impressive mountainous backdrop will fulfill an already memorable visit.
See the Balloons Above the Valley website About Us section for more information regarding the company’s 40+ years of safe experience, founder Bob Barbarick and his experienced pilots, reviews, and FAQs about the best hot air balloon rides Napa offers.
If your party should include a member with an incurable fear of heights, no problem. That person can still enjoy the coffee and pastries, offer a “Bon Voyage” at the launch, follow in the “chase” vehicle, and greet the voyagers as they alight at their destination.
For reservations, select your ballooning preference from the Balloons Above the Valley website.
Or, phone (800)-464-6824 for the best balloon rides Napa experience.