Balloon Flight and Oxbow Public Market Brunch
- Approx 1 hour flight over the vast vineyards and charming wineries of Napa Valley.
- After flight Champagne brunch at the Oxbow Public Market – Napa’s newest.
‘Food & Wine Emporium’ on the river in Downtown Napa.
C Casa, 5 time winner of the Michelin Bib Gourmand Award, provides a wine country inspired selection of breakfast platters or a buffet – ALL made fresh at Oxbow.
- After brunch: experience the cornucopia of food and wine purveyors at the Market.
Oxbow Public Market – http://oxbowpublicmarket.com
Balloon Flight and Napa Valley Marriott Buffet
- Approx 1 hour flight over the rolling vineyards and charming wineries of Napa Valley.
- After flight Champagne brunch at the Napa Valley Marriott with a Most Bountiful Buffet of wine country fare.
NO After Flight Buffet
- Approx 1 hour flight.
- Return to your hotel upon landing.
- All programs include round trip transportation from your hotel, resort or inn in Napa and Sonoma Valley.
- Photographs commemorating your flight : a photo of each person or couple in your group inserted into a free standing frame.
- Bubble Bears! Yes! Those Way Cute plastic bear shaped ‘blow bubbles’ for spreading such “Floating Prisms” over the valley during your flight, and sharing them with fun loving children at home.
Communication Aids for Group Members
- 42 second video – emailed to you and/or all your group attendees.
- Colorful PDF ‘Announcement’ with date, itinerary & FAQ – emailed accordingly.
- Printed 1 page ‘Announcement’ to be included in the Welcome and/or Program package.
Highlights & Features of your Hot Air Ballooning Adventure
- Pre Flight Coffee & Pastries.
- Launching at sunrise when the winds are light and temperature is cool.
- Reveling in the sensation of flight and majestic views.
- Toasting champagne at our apres-flight brunch.
- Round trip transportation available throughout the Napa Valley.
What to bring
- Layers of clothing as it usually cool then warms into the mid morning.
- Bring a camera to photograph the valley from a birds eye view!
- A Spirit of Discovery and Fascination!
- What time do we meet?
We meet about thirty minutes before sunrise. Therefore, times do vary throughout the year, ranging from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Just email us with the date you are inquiring about and we will let you know the meeting time.
- Why do we meet so early?
Just before sunrise is when the weather is the coolest and the winds are the calmest which is ideal for ballooning.
- How much time should I allow for my Adventure?
For the entire adventure you should allow about 4 hours. This includes the approximate one hour long balloon flight as well as our full champagne brunch after the flight. There is never a guaranteed time that we are finished, but 4 hours is the general time frame.
- How high will we go?
Generally between 1,000 to 3,000 feet depending on the winds.
- Where do we launch from?
We have several launch sites within Napa Valley. Wind and fog can determine where we may launch on any given day. We also have alternate launch sites in two adjacent valleys if weather does not permit us to fly in Napa.
- How do you get the balloon inflated?
A fan is used to blow cool air into the balloon. Later the burners are used to heat the air as the balloon lies on the ground. Gradually the balloon will rise to an upright position.
- Is it quiet in the balloon?
When the burner is off, it is extremely quiet. Quiet is one of the most enjoyable aspects of ballooning.
- Are expectant women able to fly?
We are happy to fly women who are 6 months or less into their pregnancy. A doctor’s release is required. The final decision will be made by the pilot on the morning of the flight depending on flight conditions.
- Can I bring my child with me?
We have a 40 inch height requirement. This is the approximate height of the basket and children need to be able to see over the top to enjoy the flight. You are unable to hold your child at any time during the flight; children do need to be able to stand on their own for the approximate one hour long balloon flight.
Reserve your group today!
- Please contact Nicole Bishop to arrange your hot air ballooning program today!
800 – GO HOT AIR = 800-464-6824
707-258-8888 ext 211